iPurify Colon Cleanse and Detox - #ProductReview

iPurify Colon Cleanse and Detox - by Reduxa
I was compensated for this review, but the opinions expressed in this post are 100% mine.

Digestive health is important – even for busy moms who are more concerned with counting our baby’s bowel movements than our own. 

I’m sure there is plenty of nutritional value in all those detox fruit waters we saw on Pinterest all summer.  However, I’m always on the lookout for other detox options that meet my busy lifestyle;  meaning – I can’t be tied to a toilet for days, turn my entire diet into liquid form, or test the latest diet concoction of unknown ingredient.

So, when I was asked to review the iPurify Colon Cleanse andDetox by Reduxa, I did my research. I looked at Amazon reviews (over 377 ratings with an average 4 stars). I studied the ingredients and their natural benefit for my body. Since this formula is made of all natural herbal extracts – including St. Johns Wart, Psylium, Ginger Root, and Green Tea extracts. iPurify Colon Cleanse and Detox does not contain iron, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, soy, milk, eggs, or preservatives.

While their claims have not been evaluated by the FDA, it is made in the USA in an FDA registered facility. With an all natural blend to promote digestive health, I’ve tried it. So far so good. Nothing crazy or out of the ordinary.

Until Next Time,

Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Mom Spark Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions