Mommy Fun Money with Card.com Pre-Paid Visa

As a mom you can never do too much budgeting. I've tried all the methods - cash envelopes, online budgeting services, excel spreadsheet. But sometimes I'd like to just set some money aside for myself. When I found Card.com it seems like a great fit for what I need...a place I can put my "Mommy Fun Money" and not worry about spending on bills or the kids.

So, I signed up for my Card.com account. The process was easy. It required no credit check, so my husband (who handles the big bills and hates it when I run my credit) was happy. The longest part of setting up my account was exploring their 1,000's of card designs! It was crazy. I could hardly decide. But I settled on a design that fit my mood that evening - fun and a little psychedelic.


About 4 days after finishing my account set up my card arrived in the mail. When I said "psychedelic" - I meant it! Look!



Anyway, now I have a fun Visa card that I can load with my Mommy Fun Money and spoil myself with a pedicure or some retail therapy. Plus, this card is good anywhere VISA is accepted. 

So, here are the details of this pre-paid VISA -

  • Free to order, activate and load
  • Free app and check deposits from your smartphone
  • Free direct deposit
  • Free card-to-card transfers, any time, anywhere, in seconds
  • No overdraft fees -- never goes negative!
  • Safer than cash - 24/7 support, Visa fraud protection and 100% FDIC insurance on funds
  • No debt, financially responsible, no interest/credit/APRs
  • No credit check and approval in seconds
  • 22,000 in-network ATMs

This card is not a gift card, so you can’t give or receive the card as a gift - It's better than a gift card because you don't just use it once and toss it, but instead get to replace your boring bank-issued debit card and show it off over and over.



Visa prepaid cards from CARD.com

Free for 30 days - then $5.95 monthly fee, which we waive when you direct deposit over $800 in the previous 30 days.  This fee is the same as the Walmart prepaid card and way less than many of our competitors. It's also much less than overdrafting your bank account, paying for a checking account or using a credit card.

What do you do with your Mommy Fun Money?


Until Next Time,


This post brought to you by Card.com. All opinions are 100% mine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Mom Spark Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions