Need a Mother's Day Gift Idea?


As a mom, I love wine. More specifically, I love any wine themed gift my family buys for me. From painted wine glasses to styles wine totes, I don't think they could go wrong finding a Mother's Day gift that is wine themed.

Here are my favorite wine themed Mother's Day gift ideas from A Bit of Wine:

1. A Wine Tote: If you love those wildly popular BYOB classes, then you've got to take your bottle in a stylish tote. A Bit of Wine has tons of styles to choose from.

2. Painted Wine Glasses: Who can pass up a fun painted wine glass? Plus, mom wants a glass she doesn't have to worry about who drank out of it before her. Get her a painted wine glass that fits her personality.

3. CHILL Wine Pour Spout: This fun wine toy keeps mom's bottle of white wine cool all night long. Its perfect for the summer months when white wine is a refreshing treat by the pool or to cool off after a long day. Plus, it comes in 4 fabulous colors.

4. High Heel Wine Holder: Add shoes to my wine gift and I am in love. These bottle holders are another fabulous way to give mom a gift she will use and remember for many years. Add her favorite bottle of wine, and she is sure to fall head over heels forit.

5. Wine Charms: Every wine glass needs a wine charm. There are tons of styles to fit any mom's style. I like the flip flop charms at A Bit of Wine, but the classic winery themed charms are nice as well.

So, no matter what you buy mom, she will love it. But try to find your mom something you know she will love even more. Add a bottle of her favorite wine and give her a book on May 12th - let her relax and she will be eternally grateful.

What are you buying your mom?

Katie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Mom Spark Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions