Create your own holiday cookbook

Do you have family recipes that you love cooking during the holiday season or throughout the year? One of my favorite gifts I was given when I moved out on my own was a recipe book from my mom. It is all handwritten recipes of my favorite family recipes she made while I was growing up. It has something I have kept with me throughout the years and I am starting to share these recipes and memories with my own kids. Its all about keeping tradition and creating memories.

Check out this awesome gift idea for yourself or a family member. Such a great value!




Until next time,
 How to Break the Procrastination Habit
My Mom Career At Home
Visit Me On Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
My Mom Spark Reviews © 2012 | Designed by Bubble Shooter, in collaboration with Reseller Hosting , Forum Jual Beli and Business Solutions